0 votes
by

2 Answers

0 votes
by
I used it. I'm not sure if it's toxic. It sure smelled like it was. I didn't like the smell at all. I also read on one online forum that it can be potentially dangerous to pets. I'm not sure if this is really true. I guess it's up to you to decide, though.
0 votes
by
It is not toxic, but it's probably bad for the skin.  How bad depends entirely on how often you do it.  Mopping with it probably isn't great for the skin. If you are mopping with it once a week, it might not be a big deal. Mopping with it every day could cause problems.  Gloss is just a solvent, so it's going to dry out your skin.  All in all, I don't think it is too bad, but you might want to use gloves when doing it.

Related questions

0 votes
3 answers
0 votes
2 answers
asked Nov 13, 2021 by anonymous
0 votes
3 answers
asked Nov 13, 2021 by anonymous
0 votes
3 answers
asked Nov 13, 2021 by anonymous
0 votes
1 answer
asked Nov 13, 2021 by anonymous
...