To remove Mop and Glo from ceramic tile, you can follow these steps:
- Mix a solution of warm water and a few drops of dish soap in a bucket.
- Dip a clean sponge or cloth into the solution and wring out excess water.
- Wipe the ceramic tile with the sponge or cloth, working in small sections.
- If there is stubborn buildup, you can use a plastic scraper or a soft-bristled brush to gently scrub the affected area.
- Rinse the ceramic tile thoroughly with clean water.
- Dry the tile with a clean towel or allow it to air dry.
If the Mop and Glo buildup is particularly stubborn, you can try using a mixture of equal parts white vinegar and warm water instead of the dish soap solution. Apply the vinegar solution to the affected area with a sponge or cloth and let it sit for a few minutes before wiping it away with a clean, damp cloth. Be sure to rinse the tile thoroughly with clean water afterward.
Note: It’s always a good idea to test any cleaning solution or method on a small, inconspicuous area first to make sure it doesn’t cause any damage or discoloration to your ceramic tile.