To remove Mop and Glo from tile floor, you can follow these steps:
- Mix a solution of equal parts of warm water and vinegar in a bucket.
- Dip a clean mop or sponge into the solution and wring out excess liquid.
- Scrub the affected tile floor with the solution, paying extra attention to areas with buildup or stubborn residue.
- Allow the solution to sit on the floor for a few minutes to loosen the Mop and Glo.
- Use a clean mop or sponge to wipe away the solution and residue.
- Rinse the floor with clean water and dry it with a towel or mop.
If the residue is still persistent, you can also try using a commercial tile and grout cleaner or a paste made of baking soda and water. Be sure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions and test any cleaning product on a small, inconspicuous area of the tile floor before applying it to the entire surface.